[pp.int.general] New Font: Gehen Sans

Brendan Molloy brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au
Mon Jan 30 07:27:21 CET 2012

As the font is based on DejaVu Sans, the 'ñ' should already work, and
they already are already public :). I updated the demo page for you to see.

https://github.com/bbqsrc/gehen-fonts has the source.

https://github.com/bbqsrc/gehen-fonts/downloads has the compiled fonts.

Please be aware these fonts are still experimental, and I've only
modified the fonts that were available as demos on the webpage.