[pp.int.general] New Font: Gehen Sans

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Mon Jan 30 09:52:36 CET 2012

There is a difference between english "a" (looks ok) and Spanish "a"
(has only a dot on bottom) On the other hand, a and e seem to be
"deeper" than the rest of the word.

And if this part
    *  Gehen Sans
    * Gehen Sans Bold Condensed
    * Gehen Sans Mono Programmer
is already the font, you have other problems with a and d. I can send
you screenshot if you want.

LennStar