[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Mon Jan 30 13:12:11 CET 2012

Dear José,

If you had participated at least once in MU's campaign instead of
trolling in our public mailing lists, maybe you would have a clue about
the legal strategy. There's going to be 3 different complaints (yes,
another one) divided in 4 (3 depending on the damages + 1 about personal
data).

And yes, the affected users can get their money back, outside of the US.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 29/01/12 22:10, En/na José Manuel Goig ha escrit: