[pp.int.general] Other (no sot good) reaction to MU joint complaint campaign

José Manuel Goig hosemanuelgoc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:28:17 CET 2012

Dear Kenneth,

Who was trolling? I was expressing my own opinion.  This a free expression
list, isn't it? We're all against censorship, aren't we?

That we don't agree in lots of things about how the Catalan party works
doesn't mean that I don't have the right to tell things how I see them.

I think you have misunderstood me completly.

As I said, I'm in favour of this complaint.

Regards,

José Manuel Goig
@jmgoig
http://usuadio.com