[pp.int.general] The IRC server

P. Maechler valio at visionsinteractive.ch
Sun Jul 1 20:51:02 CEST 2012

I have no idea what caused the trouble on IRC.
Have you tried other PirateIRC servers instead? e.g. london-uk.pirateirc.net ?

Concerning pp.int.general: AFAIK the list is hardly moderated.
A common problem might be that you try sending posts to the list with
a different mail address than the one you subscribed with.

-pat