[pp.int.general] Celebrations for the end of ACT and the south also exists-Barrick Gold

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:06:46 CEST 2012

Thank you Heesob!

I am looking for European enterprises in South Korea who have had
contact with the Committee of Telecommunications or the Ministry of
Copyright and experienced that, as a result of this contact and
obligations following thereof, they suffered larger difficulties in
launching services or products to the South Korean end consumer market
than they would have otherwise had.

Until I've established such a contingency it's completely irrelevant for
me to try and impose my political influence on a third country. Such
malevolent exercise of power is in fact one of the things the Parliament
objected to other jurisdictions, predominantly the US, doing yesterday.

best regards,

Amelia

Pe 05.07.2012 09:45, Heesob Nam a scris: