[pp.int.general] Celebrations for the end of ACT and the south also exists-Barrick Gold

Heesob Nam hurips at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:36:35 CEST 2012

Many thanks Amelia for your help. I'm also trying to translate the
issues in European context.

When I say "But I'm curious about how the EP can support Free Trade
Agreements that contain ACTA-plus provisions", I tried to emphasise
the fact that FTAs driven by the EU and the US are more harmful to the
civil liberty.

Best,
Heesob