[pp.int.general] PP-Leaders list update reminder

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 12:54:51 CEST 2012

Good thinking Markus, I agree. And for the protection of their
informel conversations before "publishing" they still have their
private communications like E-mail to guarantee free thinking WITHOUT
restrictions and no criticism during the formation of an unique free
opinion !
So we could have and transparency and guaranteed privacy at the same time.
Does this make sense?

 (in the forming of one's opinion