[pp.int.general] raw materials Re: Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:31:02 CEST 2012

incidentally i started already a few years ago making preparatory works
for this.

http://ameliaandersdotter.eu/category/mineraler/ (mostly in swedish)

see also this post: http://ameliaandersdotter.eu/2011/01/24/mineraler-i/
(in swedish) which i guess is not categorized correctly because it's not
in the category-mineraler list.

best regards,

Pe 23.07.2012 16:11, Kenneth Peiruza a scris: