[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:29:02 CEST 2012

i don't understand why instead we would not enter the raw materials
issue. it is directly connected with information policy and has huge
environmental impact in europe and abroad. the greens are in it from a
different perspective, which is saving the trees, where our perspective
would be making a sustainable information technology innovation,
production and maintenance.

rare earth elements, cupper, other types of raw materials extraction.
these are really big issues for the european union and most of the
member states. they also have a big impact on which innovation patterns
we exhibit. it entails the careful balancing of corporate interests with
respect to that of small and medium-sized enterprises as well as towards
citizens, NGOs and the environment. someone could become very
knowledgeable on this topic on behalf of the pirates, rather than us
chasing around after an issue which is anyway the politically most
chased at this time.

best regards,

Pe 23.07.2012 16:11, Kenneth Peiruza a scris: