[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:31:10 CEST 2012

I've got a one size-fits-all general theory (this is one single world, one entity, after all, there must be an all-encompassing explanation) that thus far has performed remarcably well at interpreting the most diferentiated facts.

But, of course, I'm not a majority, and its necessary complexity inhibits convincing a majority the easy way...

The "one very knowledgeable guy" scenario does not seem to be very viable... considering the actual evolution of most pirate musings everywhere, and 15M-DRY-Indignado-Occupy thought processes.

Antonio García
PP-ES