[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

José Manuel Goig hosemanuelgoc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:23:25 CEST 2012

+1 Maxime

I think we all agree that we want to protect our enviroment even if we
desagree about global warming is produced by humans.

We must stop wasting our time in long debates in which nobody move from
their position. We must respect other people's views even if wrong.

Instead, we should focus on technology efficiency, like Maxime proposes.
And how that can help our freedom.

And the issue of rare materials is also important as they are part of the
hardware we use.

But I think it's not wise politically to enter green parties' field because
they would start seeing us as intruders. Instead, we can show we have new
solutions for common problems.

José Manuel Goig
@jmgoig
http://usuadio.com