[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:13:03 CEST 2012

but even if one wants to make a position on this topic, is there any
point for the pirate parties to express anything other than passive support?

it seems unnecessary for us to go into this debate, which is already
advanced much by the green parties in europe. however, should any of our
representative feel strongly on this topic, one can imagine them not,
for instance, publically challenging the greens when they make statements.

this would be a good way for the individual pirate also not to make his
pirate comrades feel like they are being afilliated with a green party
position that they may not want to be affiliated with.

Pe 24.07.2012 17:53, Richard Stallman a scris: