[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:51:15 CEST 2012

But I guess somebody forgot to factor in a few constraints... otherwise, the greens would have achieved everything conceivable in the field already.

There must be reasons they did not deal with.

Conceptualising true reality must still not be that simple... and we may not have another twenty years to go blindly...