[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Gijs Overvliet govervliet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:06:27 CEST 2012

I'm sorry.

What I meant to say is that funding is very important to the direction of
research. I learned that from reading the book "The trouble with physics"
by Lee Smolin.
It states that String theory basically is the only seriously researched
field in physics, because other research was just not funded.

Science is not immune to corruption, as much as we'd like it to be...