[pp.int.general] Towards a Pirate Policy on Environmental Issues

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Mon Jul 30 11:50:37 CEST 2012

Hi all,

This mail is going to be rude, sorry for any inconvenience. I just got
rid of Antonio's bulling.

What I say is 100% true, based on emails forwarded by PP-ES members.

If you don't want to read shit, just avoid this mail.

Al 30/07/12 10:53, En/na Antonio Garcia ha escrit:
> > Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:55:43 +0200
> > From: kenneth at pirata.cat
> > Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Towards a Pirate Policy on
> Environmental Issues
> >
> [...]
> > The reasoning behind it is that someone producing in positive conditions
> > for workers, society and environment, could be able to pay (almost) no
> > taxes, as the wealth and employment that they produce is their
> > contribution to the society in general.
> >
> > On the other hand, companies messing up everything would be forced to
> > pay huge taxes, so their mess could be compensated by the state, and
> > they would loose any competitiveness.
>
> Reducing taxes is a fake solution that only weakens countries and
> benefits corporations. I would only weaken countries AFTER weakening
> corporations.

You talk about corporations, I talk about companies. Wrong topic :P

> Big corporations already know far too well how to move the benefits in
> their structure to realize them in tax-exempt offshore heavens. What
> we need is a way to civically and ethically point fingers at them in
> such a way that that kind of behaviour impacts on their sales... if
> they pay taxes in the Seychelles... let them sell their stuff in the
> Seychelles, because WE CHOOSE not to buy here.

Sure, but I said nothing about that in my email. That is another topic:
economics and avoiding tax-evasion, not environment.

Do you see the difference? probably not.

Can you please confirm my information about your working experience?
AFAIK, you've worked less than 12 months in your 44 years of life. Is
that true? that could explain why you don't make any difference.

> If they behave the RIGHT way... it should be enough reward NOT TO BE
> PENALISED.

Can you see the difference between a small business and Citigroup or
Monsanto???

> You can not force companies to pay huge taxes for misbehaviour...
> taxes are paid on BENEFITS... and they know how to move these offshore
> ;) .

This is bullshit, even nowadays. Corps that pollute pay extra taxes for
their pollution. So, yes, we can do it, as we're already doing so. Do
you know anything about carbon taxes in energy production or about toxic
waste in chemical industry? and about water treatment in factories? I
guess you have no clue about it.

You pay for what you pollute. I'm just talking about broaden it and
raising those taxes.

> > So, in a "liberal" point of view, we'd be lowering taxes, and in a
> > humanist/environmentalist approach, we'd be fighting against abusive
> corps.
> >

> As I see it, in any kind of view... if you are not trying to fool
> yourself... somebody else has already done a very good job ;).

Man, I got rid of you, your schizophrenia and your "brilliant deductions
à-là Sherlock Holmes", but just wrong.

Can you please confirm me that you are still virgin ( > 44 years old )
and that the reason you give is that there's no women of your
intellectual level?

If that is true, I'm sorry to inform you that you're insane.

If so, I'd suggest you to leave the squat you're living in Brussels for
2 hours, visit a doctor to confirm if you have any problem and start
taking medication.

Or at least, please, abandon any relationship with your party, as almost
everyone else in EVERY PP in Spain knows that you're insane. Don't make
me copy & paste the replies that your fellows in PP-ES give to you,
calling you from liar to idiot... we're all rid of you.

> > Regards,
> >
> > Kenneth
>
> Antonio.

Regards,