[pp.int.general] Towards a Pirate Policy on Environmental Issues

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Mon Jul 30 20:15:58 CEST 2012

Dear Mihail,

I write from this email account because that's the address registered to
this mailing list and you need to be subscribed to post here.

Moreover, I've complained about Antonio's bulling plenty of times, and
nothing happened so far. He's a well known troll, in his own party and
here as well.

He's asked for his own president's head a bunch of times, the PP-ES's
member of CoA, and a lot of other people. He has bulled even the former
PP-ES's president, who has already publicly said that he will abandon
PP-ES because there's no way to work with people like him.

He's bulling permanently because he thinks that direct democracy is a
fraud due to the stupidity of people, and that "superior" people like
him might take control of PP-ES, create a pyramidal structure and rule
it for everyone's else sake.

This is nothing about PP-CAT, this is about an insane guy and another
one who is rid of him and his bulling.

But if you prefer to defend him, ok, you're free to do so, and I'm free
to think that you're dumb.

BTW, in Spain, as in every other country, isn't illegal to forward
emails of mailing lists whose archives are open to the general public.
101 in any law school.

Just another 2 cents, in Spain, an open archive of a party's mailing
list violates data protection laws, as probably in most EU countries, as
it makes it possible to know the ideology of a person.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 30/07/12 17:44, En/na Mihail Zenislev ha escrit: