[pp.int.general] Towards a Pirate Policy on Environmental Issues

Mihail Zenislev justinyeah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:55:45 CEST 2012

2012/7/30 Kenneth Peiruza <kenneth at pirata.cat>

>  Dear Mihail,
>
> I write from this email account because that's the address registered to
> this mailing list and you need to be subscribed to post here.

Well, If you have this kind of attitude with this account you are tarnishing
your Party name, not mine... That is problem for Pirata.cat not for me.

> Moreover, I've complained about Antonio's bulling plenty of times, and
> nothing happened so far. He's a well known troll, in his own party and here
> as well.

You can report to CoA. If you become in an avenging, why must I think that
you are not a troll? I don't read nothing in this thread that made me think
that he is a troll, so...

> He's asked for his own president's head a bunch of times, the PP-ES's
> member of CoA, and a lot of other people. He has bulled even the former
> PP-ES's president, who has already publicly said that he will abandon PP-ES
> because there's no way to work with people like him.

Well, we have an interesting story here but it is not related to the mail
that you send. Why do you think that you can try humillate someone in this
list without a direct reason?

> He's bulling permanently because he thinks that direct democracy is a
> fraud due to the stupidity of people, and that "superior" people like him
> might take control of PP-ES, create a pyramidal structure and rule it for
> everyone's else sake.

I think that is not your bussiness, you are in PP-CAT not in PP-ES. And all
the things that you are using to justify your attack is not related to this
thread.

That things you said are a problem but it is not yours. Is PP-CAT a part of
PP-ES? I don't think so. So, Why do you meddle in that question? Did
someone ask you for help? PPI don't need Avengers, sir.

> This is nothing about PP-CAT, this is about an insane guy and another one
> who is rid of him and his bulling.

Well, that is your point not mine. I think that if you come here and you
act like a troll with a mail address from .cat is a problem for your party
and it is not related to Antonio Garcia. If you want to start a crusade
would be better for your party that you use a different mail address in
order to don't tarnish his name. It is only an advice, but it is real good
one.

But if you prefer to defend him, ok, you're free to do so, and I'm free to
> think that you're dumb.

You continue with ad hominem. You are only a troll. Nothing more to say to
you, buddy.

>  BTW, in Spain, as in every other country, isn't illegal to forward emails
> of mailing lists whose archives are open to the general public. 101 in any
> law school.
>
> Just another 2 cents, in Spain, an open archive of a party's mailing list
> violates data protection laws, as probably in most EU countries, as it
> makes it possible to know the ideology of a person.

That is false. I talked rigth now with one of the webmasters and he told
me: "The Spanish mailing list isn't open to public. You need to
be subscribed to read the content." So you are a liar apart from a troll.
Stop insult and lie, sir. You are slandering and that is a crime.

Cheers,

Zenisle^_^