[pp.int.general] Towards a Pirate Policy on Environmental Issues

Dario dario at pirata.cat
Tue Jul 31 22:27:39 CEST 2012

Agreed. Sustainability is a long term matter. We need to think out of the
box and with long term outlook.

That also means to tackle the economic consequences of our current claims
and other future global issues. We don't need messianic solutions (XIX
century ideologies). We need to point out what is wrong and how many ways
are available to handle whatever needs to be fixed.

To make myself clear, being short-sighted and restricting ourselves won't
help us.

Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario