[pp.int.general] Looking for data on growth in live music in EU countries

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:18:11 CEST 2012

An important piece of missing information in the tables of the INE for
Spain is the evolution of the music digital market. Only discs in physical
support are considered in the tables, for some reason. The IFPI has all the
data (from Nielsen). If only they could share...! (you can of course have a
look at the IFPI's Digital Music Report 2012 for a meagre look at what
happened in 2011)