[pp.int.general] Peer-to-peer to support the French Pirate Party campaign

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:45:03 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Maxime Rouquet
<maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org> wrote:
> ... to the French Pirate Party
> website who failed multiple times to support the visitors load
> (especially right after the broadcasting of our televised messages) [3].
> Even without thinking about an abusive procedure like the one our
> colleagues from the PiratenPartei suffered [4], great are *the risks
> that our electorate will not be able to access our server during this
> week-end*, and as a consequence will not be able to vote for us.
<snip>

Have you considered using CoralCDN?  It adds p2p caching to websites
simply by tacking .nyud.net onto a website's urls.  It's ugly, but it
works and it's free.  I've used it before and never had a problem.

<http://www.coralcdn.org/>

Best regards, and good luck from Canada!
- Scott.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca