[pp.int.general] No Safe Harbor 2 contributions

Gareth Nelson gareth at garethnelson.com
Wed Jun 27 01:52:39 CEST 2012

Hi everyone

I'd be interested in submitting a chapter about bitcoin and financial
privacy as it's what I work with as my day job these days - would that
be appropriate?

---
“Lanie, I’m going to print more printers. Lots more printers. One for
everyone. That’s worth going to jail for. That’s worth anything.” -
Printcrime by Cory Doctrow