[pp.int.general] protesting valid?

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:47:08 CEST 2012

Hi, let me put it this way, when a protest is against/for a PRECISE goal
and/or at the CORRESPONDING place/area protests have their function.

But when there is NO PRECISE goal AND NO CORRESPONDING area, one should ask
oneself what the purpose is other then disturbing the 'peace'.
I would say that a protest against 'world kapitalism'
with blocking the marketsquare in a little town in the middle of nowhere.
How on earth are you going to get the sympathy and/or awareness of the
public ?

So I agree with you Pat that the clasical protest demostration is pretty
outdated at least.
It still has functions with local matters, but how can one have a protest
march globally?

My last protest march was 21 nov 1981 in Amsterdam against nukes with over
400.000 protesters.
The following period was so dead silent and politics went on as nothing had
happened. That opened really my eyes and I left politics until I discovered
the pirat party. I really hope to be of a lot of help to the community
because we ARE being sold out rigth now.

Only remember that premeditated violence is not going to work. (although
smart sabotage I could accept depending on the overall impact)

mrNatural