[pp.int.general] Apple (and others) breaking labor laws

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Sat Jun 30 14:35:49 CEST 2012

Apple Inc's suppliers in China have violated local labor laws when they
imposed excessive overtime and skimped on insurance, a New York-based
labor rights group said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/28/us-apple-china-suppliers-idUSBRE85R0EA20120628

Perhaps, like pirates, we have to do something about this.

boycott these products, if we are Members, the government not buy products
from that companies....

Best Regards.

We are 3rd world, reality in China may come to our countries...And think
that are china´s labor laws (not european labor laws...)