[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference

Lola Voronina lola.voronina at pp-international.net
Fri Mar 2 03:20:38 CET 2012

Hi Justus,
Thank you for the nice words :) It's really important for us if you notice
the work that we do.
Oh, thank you, we were tired and in the rush on the last meeting. Galicia
should apply for observer membership of course, and not the ordinary one. I
will correct it in the minutes.

And PPI very welcomes the observer membership by the German state parties.
Have a look here:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Members_of_the_PPI#Current_observer_members_of_the_PPI
2
out of 5 observer members are German state PP's.
How to apply: http://int.piratenpartei.de/Membership_application

Best regards,
Lola Voronina,
Chief Administrative Officer, Pirate Parties International
International Coordinator, Pirate Party of Russia