[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference

Luiz Cruz luiz at partidopirata.org
Fri Mar 2 17:25:57 CET 2012

In Brazil, regardless of the position they want to compete, we need support
in nine provinces and 540mil signatures of support.

In addition to deliberate with individuals who have different cultures and
realities, to get a collective opinion.

Because of its diversity, Brazil is a world within a country.

2012/3/2 <eduardo a partidopirata.com.ar>

> In Argentina is more simple do a municipal political party (only for towns
> and cities) for example a Buenos Aires Pirate Party (only of Buenos Aires
> city, like Berlin in German) and then grow to provincial parties.
>
> As municipal party you can present to Municipal chargues (like Consejo
> Deliberante in Argentina, the legislative of the citi or major) .
>
> In Argentina you need have a recognized political party in 5 provinces to
> present candidates for president and vice
>
> If you have a provincial party may occur as a federal charques as deputy
> or senator. Or governor of the province.
>
> So, we work in Buenos Aires city and then in the cities or provinces when
> we have presence.
>
> Best Regards.

Luiz Felipe Cruz
Partido Pirata do Brasil