[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Fri Mar 2 19:51:34 CET 2012

If you (pp-es) decide to create an association in catalonia, as your local tentacle... Do you realize that this will be seen as an aggression by most pp-cat members, do you? if that's your plan, lets stop wasting time and let's start a war right now.

And about fixing pp-es statutes... I've heard that song of 'getting close' for 3 years so far... I remember you that you need a general assembly to change so, with a 90% qourum... Stop daydreaming, you'll never reach that qourum until there's only 3 members :(

Regards,

Kenneth

Eduardo Perdices <edupergar at gmail.com> escribió:Hello,