[pp.int.general] pirate movement scout [was: RE: An International Pirate Party Contact and Information List]

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Sat Mar 3 13:32:33 CET 2012

actually you answered to something different than what I was asking :-P

but I think it's important to point out that it was never the
intention that the PPI board is doing all the work; they were just
intended to be the ones responsible for what is done in the name of
the legal person of PPI.

just to point that out. I think I agree with most of what you write
(but haven't read it in close detail; I'm currently at the Swiss PP
GA)

-pat