[pp.int.general] PPI board meeting minutes and some updates about the conference.

Rock Neurotiko miguelglafuente at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:01:12 CET 2012

A country recognised internationally.
UK have two: Scothland and England.

USA have 48 states, but it's just one country.
Spain have 19 CCAA, but it's just one country.

Imagine that every state of USA it's a country with vote... The PPI
subjugated tu USA.

The only way to have an egalitarian PPI with votes, it's to make it by
official country recognised internationally.

Cheers!