[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Sun Mar 4 18:16:32 CET 2012

On 04/03/12 18:06, Rock Neurotiko wrote:
> Sorry, I hadn't present myself.
>
> I'm Rock, member of de directive of PP-Es.
>
> 2012/3/4 Victor Fernandez <gevictorfr at gmail.com
> <mailto:gevictorfr at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi! my name is Victor, I'm 20 years old and a I'm a member of PPES
>     and PP-GAL.
>
>     In this moment almost all the member of PP-Gal are part of PPES,
>     furthermore we want a confederation and the most active members of
>     PP-GAL are working actively in the PPES mail lists.
>
>     Problems off PPES?
>
>     -The work environment is pretty bad without out .Gal and .Cat
>     members. I think this is the worst problem and we can't help to
>     fix it. Now some people are moderating the mail list but that
>     don't fix the problem.
>
> It's true, we have some problematic people who insults others, we are
> trying to fix it, and for right now it's working.

What Riaño does in PP-ES's lists, he does it here as well. 0% Evidences,
100% insults. What a nice guy to had twice in your board...

>     - A few persons of PPES don't trust on PP-CAT people so is hard to
>     work together.
>

> That's not true, the true it's that some people don't trust in some
> people of PP-Cat, like upside.
>

>     -PPES statutes but now I think they really are trying to reform it.
>

> Yes, we are constantly working on it.
>

>     -People don't really want to talk. I've proposed to PPES directive
>     create a main list where a few people of PP-GAL, PPES and PP-CAT
>     could work together, share information quickly etc. but until now
>     they don't want because off PP-CAT. They prefer that one person
>     (me) talk to one person of the PPES directive or sent a email to
>     PPES mail list, the one of the bad work environment so... not
>     easily talk, work and trust.
>

> Understand us, if some one attack constantly us in the PPI list, it's
> obviously that he/she won't want to talk with us.

If you're talking about me, please, define attack, because I've just
said what's going on in PP-ES, Wikileaks is an attack? are you sure
you're a pirate?

BTW, I'm happy to talk regularly with at least 3 of your bureau members,
feel free to ask for my phone/fb/gtalk and let's chat a bit, you know,
Ghandi was a dangerous terrorist for the British media for almost 30 years.

I'm not Ghandi, but neither Charles Manson.

Regards,

Kenneth