[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Mar 4 19:51:27 CET 2012

I want to thank the members of PP-CAT, PPES and PP-GAL who wrote down their
points of view while restraining from personal insults and broad
allegations (you know who you are). I am sorry if my sopening statement
came somewhat aggressive towards PPES, it was not meant like that, and I am
looking forward to reading more from you. I do think it is important (and
interesting) to update each other on the status our respective parties
have, so while this was a somewhat turbulent start I think this will help
to reduce misunderstandings from non-Spaniards in regards to the situation
between your three parties.

Cheers
-J

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Jack Allnutt