[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Sun Mar 4 20:05:20 CET 2012

With what census? Am I still a member? i haven't received
 any notification, neither David Arcos....

Salut!Rock Neurotiko <miguelglafuente at gmail.com> escribió:(respect another e-mail yours, we have http://ideas.partidopirata.es/ where we vote everywhere, and the votes who needs quorum, we use a telematic system by e-mail)