[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

Elías A. Angulo Klein elias.angulo.klein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:46:35 CET 2012

The saddest thing is that, precisely.

After all this time, they think that it's something *personal*; *It is a
fact*, not all things were done all right *before*.

I tryed to reconciliate all the Pirates, with signifficant results: some
> people can work amazingly well, but only if they ignore the ones who are
> causing the trouble. I tryed, i promise, for all ways, to make Daniel Riaño
> notice, that we respect him, his labour and his progresses as a Pirate.

We have now work to do, a different perspective and people who knows how to
find solutions, when the problem is simplified, or they notice to find
different solutions that the ones that we were contemplating at first.

Please lets end the thread. :)

I'll reclaim you that beer. :P

www.terceraola.com