[pp.int.general] PPEU at the PPI GA

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Wed Mar 7 17:18:56 CET 2012

Dear Mirco da Silva!

Am 07.03.2012 17:12, schrieb Mirco da Silva:
> Am 07.03.2012 15:25, schrieb Heiko Schramm:
>
>> In Germany there is no delegation system in the whole Pirate
>> Party.
>
> Not true.
>
> Since 2011/12 we have a centralized "Finanzrat" installed to control
> all financial issues. Sad, but assimilation has yet begun.

And what shall this instiution do? You forgot to mention it. Maybe you
have forgotten that this is a compromize to see how the financing within
the party is to be more just.

Had you had a better idea?

I do not see any Borg activities in it, could you please explain it ?
(In such a way that our fellow pirates who are not familiar with PP-DE
internals will understand it...)

Regards

Thomas