[pp.int.general] PPEU at the PPI GA

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Wed Mar 7 18:16:55 CET 2012

Am 07.03.2012 17:18, schrieb Thomas Gaul:
> Dear Mirco da Silva!

Hi Thomas,

why so serious..?

> And what shall this instiution do? You forgot to mention it. Maybe
> you have forgotten that this is a compromize to see how the
> financing within the party is to be more just.
>
> Had you had a better idea?
>
> I do not see any Borg activities in it, could you please explain it
> ? (In such a way that our fellow pirates who are not familiar with
> PP-DE internals will understand it...)

Thank you for verfying my "not true, we have a delegation system in
DE" statement. (f you like to discuss german internals please write to
pirates.de.talk.misc)

On topic:

We dont really need another party/incorporation/administration,
because of the I in PPI.

We need an international instance i.e. of Liquid Feedback[1] or
another liquid democracy tool to aggregate our ideas and opinions, and
by this to be the first political movement with a unified agenda for
the european elections in 2014.

jm2c
-mds

[1]http://liquidfeedback.org/mission/