[pp.int.general] A pedagogical and graphical depiction of the Data Retention Directive

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Thu Mar 29 02:19:41 CEST 2012

A pirate in Sweden made a very good depiction of the Data Rentention
directive and how it displaces the presumption of innocence. He translated
it into english now as well:

http://stat.collentine.com/dataretentiondirective.jpg

Published under a CC-BY-SA licens so suggest concerned countries also
getting data retention adapt it to fit your judicial systems. imo it helps
a lot with giving people an easy understanding for what data retention does.

/josef

--
*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
phone: +52 55 54 75 34 52 (text me, if urgent)