[pp.int.general] Are there "good" and "wrong" Rigths?

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Thu Mar 29 10:21:02 CEST 2012

On 03/28/2012 05:47 PM, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:
> We fixed the issues you comment by adding a simple 3 rule's base (Asimov
> Alike) for Direct Democracy:
>
> Rule #1: You can never vote against fundamental rights / Human Rights
> Rule #2: You can never vote against Pirate ideology, unless it violates
> rule #1
> Rule #3: Vote whatever you want which is not against rules #1 and #2.

Does your Human Rights reference declaration includes the words
"intellectual property" or "protects" copyright or patents ?

But more important : who defines the "Pirate ideology" ? If a majority
of people join your party and, after a tragic event, want to amend this
"Pirate ideology" to insert death penalty in it, can't they ?