[pp.int.general] Are there "good" and "wrong" Rigths?

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Wed Mar 28 17:47:09 CEST 2012

Hi Justus,

We fixed the issues you comment by adding a simple 3 rule's base (Asimov
Alike) for Direct Democracy:

Rule #1: You can never vote against fundamental rights / Human Rights
Rule #2: You can never vote against Pirate ideology, unless it violates
rule #1
Rule #3: Vote whatever you want which is not against rules #1 and #2.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 28/03/12 17:39, En/na Justus Römeth ha escrit: