[pp.int.general] Are there "good" and "wrong" Rigths?

Dario i at dario.im
Thu Mar 29 10:49:25 CEST 2012

El 29 de marzo de 2012 10:21, Maxime Rouquet <maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
> escribió:

> On 03/28/2012 05:47 PM, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:
> > We fixed the issues you comment by adding a simple 3 rule's base (Asimov
> > Alike) for Direct Democracy:
> >
> > Rule #1: You can never vote against fundamental rights / Human Rights
> > Rule #2: You can never vote against Pirate ideology, unless it violates
> > rule #1
> > Rule #3: Vote whatever you want which is not against rules #1 and #2.
>
> Does your Human Rights reference declaration includes the words
> "intellectual property" or "protects" copyright or patents ?

No. Where are these terms in the declaration?
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

> But more important : who defines the "Pirate ideology" ? If a majority
> of people join your party and, after a tragic event, want to amend this
> "Pirate ideology" to insert death penalty in it, can't they ?

To amend the "Pirate ideology" they must achieve two-thirds majorities in
two votings, separated in three months at least. This is to prevent "tragic
event panic" or takeovers from outsiders.

And as Jordi said, death penalty is against Human Rights.

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario