[pp.int.general] First Pirate Mayor, quotes?

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Sat May 5 17:37:49 CEST 2012

Agree with Jelena. Clearly some important parts missing right now. Better
to get in contact with him first and fix these first instead of rushing out
a press-release in this non-urgent news. Quality of press-release is a
higher success factor than speed in this case.

Happy to push it into swedish once it's done. Did anyone get in contact
with him yet?

/josef

--
*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
phone: +52 55 54 75 34 52 (text me, if urgent)