[pp.int.general] Research Survey.

Mozart mozart.palmer at pirateparty.org.au
Sun May 6 09:49:49 CEST 2012

Find me a viable alternative that is simple, convenient, and doesn't
require any technical knowledge. I made an (reasonable) assumption
that if it works on my ancient Mac, most people wouldn't have any
concerns. No one has to fill it out if they (a) can't, (b) don't want
to. No push at all – but if there is a free method of doing this at
least as well as Google Docs, I'm all ears.

--
Mozart Olbrycht-Palmer
Pirate Party Australia