[pp.int.general] First Pirate Mayor

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 03:15:44 CEST 2012

We might just develop our own media concern, creating the needed infrastructure, and have our press officers earn a living ;) . Now, that would have them engaged!

Haven't talked about it earlier because I had other worries during PPI GA, and then our German friends are still quite busy until next week...