[pp.int.general] [Internacional] First Pirate Mayor

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Tue May 8 13:33:44 CEST 2012

Sad but true, this isn't breaking news anymore.

We need a PPI's joint-PR workgroup, with some degree of autonomy. If
some party doesn't join in a specific PR, just don't stress.

Every piece of news that we can convert into media attention must be
pushed forward. Otherwise most parties will just keep on being just a
mailing list.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 08/05/12 02:39, En/na Jelena Jovanovic ha escrit: