[pp.int.general] International Software Dev Team? [Was: Research Survey]

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:00:26 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> wrote:
>    Not everyone can write an HTML page or the server code to process
>    the HTML page.
>
> I know that -- I can't write either of them myself.
> But if I needed this for something to support the Pirate Party, I am
> sure I could find someone here who could do it in a few minutes.

Indeed; having done a couple, simple survey tools can be whipped off
in no-time flat.  I also would prefer Free Software solutions wherever
possible.

Just curious... is there, or are there any plans for, a PPI software
development team?  During my time as Interim IT Director with PPCA I
was working on a proposal for this, however due to changes in the
internal party dynamics (compounded with a lack of free time) I was
unable to realize that vision.

I'd be more than happy to discuss further with other Pirate developers
if there's any interest.

Best regards,
--
  Scott Elcomb