[pp.int.general] Work Groups on a common EU programme and statutes for PPEU

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Wed May 9 02:27:20 CEST 2012

To discuss this in the founding conference is a bit kamikaze ... better
to do the homework on beforehand.

PPEU sucks in Spain, as the conservatives cutting every social benefit
are the "PP"

In Spain, a party can choose its short name. Partido Pirata uses
"PIRATA", and Pirates de Catalunya uses "PIRATA.CAT".

Can't we simply use a word? PIRATES ? is it mandatory to be an
abbreviation? If so, the most popular name so far has been European
Pirates, so, EP, fuck the parliament and let's simply take on it xD

We are the real parliament, we use liquid/direct democracy. Any other
party is just squatting some seats xDDD

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 09/05/12 02:22, En/na Justus Römeth ha escrit: