[pp.int.general] Work Groups on a common EU programme and statutes for PPEU

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Wed May 9 21:40:55 CEST 2012

    I think it should be of high priority for our working groups to
    determine a name the abbreviation of which will not be easily confused
    with "EPP" (European People's Party).

    For language reasons, also PPE (Partido Popular Europeo) should be
    excluded, as well as EP (European Parliament) and PE (Parlement européene).

Some suggestions:

  European Pirate Band

  European Pirate Fleet

  European Pirates Together