[pp.int.general] It's Time To Rethink DNS

me at travismccrea.com me at travismccrea.com
Fri May 11 18:46:26 CEST 2012

I actually agree and it's something I have brought up already. Anyone who
is willing to sponsor a T1 server to host the TLD should propose hosting a
TLD in their native language.

For instance I would love for someone in Sweden to sponsor .ideell or
something.

The beauty of OpenNIC is anyone can propose a TLD and as long as they
agree to maintain it, it can be voted into the root.