[pp.int.general] It's Time To Rethink DNS

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 18:29:33 CEST 2012

Is there any way we might also get past the english only web?

Either using a language-agnostic .TLD or simultaneously enabling the alternatives for other languages?

.Pirate is fine for English, French (might be just a coincidence that both happen to be used in Canada ;) ) and maybe some other, but it does not favour working transparently in zones who use other spellings for the terminology.

Pirate greetings.

Antonio.
PP-ES