[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:42:15 CEST 2012

On 17 May 2012 11:36, Charly Pache <charly.pache at gmail.com> wrote:
> the chief scientist for Greenspirit, wrote in a September 21, 2006 letter to
> the Royal Society
> accusing it of attempting to silence skeptics.
So, 6 years ago, eh?
But it is not the point. However famous or knowledgeable they may be,
assertions of individuals are not relevant in any way. Science is made
of peer-reviewed articles. I don't see much of them supporting these
sceptical claims, while there is plenty supporting the human-powered
global heating theory.

L.
--
Loïc Grobol.

M1 Mathématiques AMA. Faculté des sciences, Orléans La Source.
M1 Linguistique LAASTIC. Faculté de lettres, langues et sciences
humaines, Orléans La Source.