[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 16:35:05 CEST 2012

What about a completely usable global reframing of the whole situation? The economical/financial aspects are only one angle of the whole.

It would allow us to emerge as the political spearhead of the 15M/Indignado/Occupy Movement... not because we say so to recycle the movement in our favour... but because they might voluntarily admit we are framing the situation in the right way.